UK Shaolin is now hiring! We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic members of staff to join our team here at UK Shaolin Centre in Southampton.
Our ideal applicant is proactive, reliable, enthusiastic, professional and of course, have an interest in fitness and wellbeing.
Purpose of the role: The post holder will be responsible for ensuring our members and guests receive a warm and friendly welcome and deal with any queries in an efficient, timely, and professional manner. The post holder will also deal with membership and sales enquiries, as well as, carry out other administrative duties as required.
- Maintain a clean and tidy reception area
- General administration duties
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Booking Visitors into reception
- Take bookings for classes and gym inductions
- Answer calls and emails enquiries in a professional manner
- Security Protocol, issuing Passes.
- Dealing with tenants/clients on a day-to-day basis either face-to-face, or on the telephone, or by email
- Carry out regular checks in the gym to ensure cleanliness
From time-to-time, you may be required to carry out other duties such as cleaning of the facilities, emptying bins etc
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Approachable, personable and able to adapt to different situations, always keen to engage with customers and improve their experience
- A team player with exceptional planning and organisation skills with the ability to multitask
- Outgoing and confident with people of all ages
- Able to multitask
- Able to work shifts weekdays and weekends
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reception or similar customer service experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Gym membership
- UK Shaolin Uniform
- Wellness programme
- Employee discount
- UK Shaolin Classes
Closing date for applications 10th April 2023 at 12 noon