In relation to the use of our facilities and services, including our website, you warrant, declare and acknowledge that:
- The information given by you in entering this agreement is correct and will be relied upon by us.
- Our staff, agents and subcontractors are not medically trained and should you have any concerns with your health and fitness you should seek independent medical advice before engaging in any physical activity either on our premises or at home using the website.
- To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, well being or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your health or vulnerability to injury change.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions, you may be pregnant or you are breastfeeding, you have consulted your medical professional or general practitioner before beginning to use our facilities and services, including those provided in the website.
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition which will benefit from regular exercise, your GP has signed this off and recorded this on your medical records.
- You have read and understood this agreement and all of its Terms and Conditions before accepting them below.
- This agreement will become binding upon both parties once you have checked the “I confirm that I have read and agree to UK Shaolin Centre Member Health Agreement” box and the “Continue to CONFIRM PAYMENT” button has been clicked.
You are primarily responsible for your health and wellbeing, but we at UK Shaolin Centre are concerned that you enjoy our facilities safely. To that end we consider that we should expect the following of each other.
- Whilst we will respect your decision over your training regime we reserve the right to ask you not to exercise beyond what we reasonably believe to be your personal ability.
- We shall endeavour to maintain a safe environment for you to enjoy your exercise.
- We shall endeavour to ensure that our fitness trainers, martial arts instructors and staff are qualified to industry standards.
- We shall at all times keep confidential any information that you give us regarding your health.
If you are a wheelchair user or need assisted access we require you to have an induction at our venues to ensure your safe use of our facilities and equipment. At this induction you will need to complete a Personal Emergency Evacuation Form with the Centre Management which will be kept for our records. Members must contact the Centre Management team to book this induction.
Using the UK Shaolin Centre Website
If you are using our website, including for at-home workouts and activities (either as a registered member or as a guest user), you must consider the risks involved and consult with your general practitioner before engaging in any physical activity.
When using our website for workouts and activities (either as a registered member or as a guest user), either at home or at another location, you will be able to access a range of workouts and training regimes. [The workouts and martial arts may be videos for you to watch and written instructions for you to work from.]
By using our website to access our services you acknowledge that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement and that such exercise carries the risk of injury. It is your responsibility to judge your physical condition and your limits whilst exercising and you agree to only select workouts that are appropriate for you.
UK Shaolin Centre makes no representation or warranty that any particular fitness, workout, martial arts or health program is suitable, safe or adequate for any particular user of our website. All suggestions, recommendations and comments made in our website (including those in the workouts and martial arts) relating to the suggested use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are for your reference only.
If at any time while you are performing any exercise or activity suggested in our website you feel unwell, have any discomfort or any pain then you should stop immediately and contact a medical professional.
You also should not take any content from our website (including any content in the workouts and martial arts) as being any form of medical advice or diagnosis.
The UK Shaolin Centre is not responsible or liable for any injuries or damage you may sustain that result from your use of, or inability to use, the features of, or instructions provided within, our website. UK Shaolin Centre does not accept any liability in regards to any injury or damage that you may suffer as a result of accessing or using our website.