UK Shaolin organisation are delighted to be recruiting for a Marketing Assistant internship for their charitable organisation. We are looking for committed, passionate, and highly motivated individuals who work well in a team but also take initiative and are quick problem solvers.
The ideal person will be studying a subject that relates to Marketing and have some knowledge of Marketing or PR and basic admin experience.
Excellent communication skills are essential for the role and good IT skills. Creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to organise your workload, as well as, working to deadlines are key.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Help deliver the Marketing strategy in order to raise awareness of the projects.
- Assist with developing advertisements and marketing communications material.
- Be able to come up with Social Media campaigns and create relevant content.
- Develop and implement marketing ideas for events.
- Work alongside the Marketing Director, PR Manager, and the Marketing team to help build and communicate key event messages.
- The hours are flexible.
- Weekly meetings attended.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with exciting projects and further your portfolio, gain work experience, and open opportunities for work employment within the organisation in the future.
You will be credited for your role and given a written reference of this position, upon request.
Closing date for applications 14 March 2022 at 12 noon
Please submit a cover letter stating why you feel you would be suitable for this position along with your CV to:
For more information you can send us an email with your questions.